If you are a current Maryland Senior Prescription Drug Assistance Program (SPDAP) member and would like to make any changes to your enrollment, please do the following:

  • To change your current MedicareRx Plan, please contact the new MedicareRx plan you wish to enroll with. Your MedicareRx plan enrollment status is communicated to the SPDAP once a month by Medicare.
  • To submit a change of address, or other change to your personal information, please contact our customer service department.
  • To discontinue participation in the Maryland SPDAP, send a written request for termination to the SPDAP customer service department.
  • If you have any questions regarding SPDAP enrollment, please contact the SPDAP customer service department. Click here for customer service department contact information.